Building Over Easements

The Building Regulations refer to a service authority as a reporting authority. Regulation 310 requires the report and consent of a service authority to construct a building over an easement that is vested in the service authority.

A service authority means a:

  • council
  • drainage authority
  • relevant electricity supply authority
  • relevant gas supply authority
  • sewerage authority
  • water supply authority.

Buy Direct & Save!

We are an independent manufacturer and installer of prefabricated buildings, not just an agency or franchise outlet. Cut out the middle men!

To discuss your upcoming project, call us on (03) 9360 0022